Zostavax (Shingles) Vaccination Program, update 23/09/2017
- As of the 1st of November, 2016, people between the ages of 70 – 79 will be eligible for a Government funded Zostavax immunisation. Zostavax immunises people against Shingles.
- Please feel free to phone us on 9742 7988 for more information or to make a booking. Alternately, you can book online for your vaccination.
- For more information about Shingles and and the free Zostavax immunisation, click here
Welcome to Ms Kim Wilcox, Psychologist who has joined our allied health service team in June 2016. She will work together with Ms Tara Griffin to provide counselling services to meet our patients’ needs.
Medicare Refund Payment
From 1 July 2016, Medicare benefit cheques are stopping.
We advise that our patients will need to register their bank account details with Medicare in order to receive their refund payments from Medicare. Patients can register their bank account details:
· online—by using their Medicare online account via myGov, or the Express Plus Medicare mobile app
· by completing a Bank account details Collection form available at humanservices.gov.au and using the drop box at a service centre or mailing to Medicare, or
· by calling 132 011
Whooping Cough Vaccination For New Parents
As of the first of June 2015, the Victorian Government Whooping Cough Vaccination Program for New Parents will begin. These vaccines will be made available to all women over 28 weeks gestation for each pregnancy, partners of women over 28 weeks gestation who have not had a whooping cough vaccination in the last ten years and parents of babies born after the 1st June 2015. These vaccines are free only for parents. If you are becoming a Grandparent, Aunt, Uncle, Cousin or are a friend of the family, you are still able to receive this vaccination at our clinic, but at a cost to yourself.