- Zostavax Vaccines 2016 update 03/11/2016
- As of the 1st of November, 2017, people between the ages of 70 – 79 will be eligable for a Government funded Zostavax immunisation. Zostavax immunises people against Shingles.
- Please make appointment by ringing 9742 7988 or book online for your vaccination.
- for more information, click here
- For more information from the Victorian Government Department of Health, please visit Immunisation News
- Additional Service
Welcome to Ms Kim Wilcox, Psychologist who has joined our allied health service team in June 2016. She will work together with Ms Tara Griffin to provide counselling services to meet our patients’ needs.
- Medicare Refund Payment
From 1 July 2016, Medicare benefit cheques are stopping.
We advise that our patients will need to register their bank account details with Medicare in order to receive their refund payments from Medicare. Patients can register their bank account details:
· online—by using their Medicare online account via myGov, or the Express Plus Medicare mobile app
· by completing a Bank account details Collection form available at humanservices.gov.au and using the drop box at a service centre or mailing to Medicare, or
· by calling 132 011
- New Whooping Cough Booster For 18 month old
Introduction of the booster dose at 18 months on the national immunisation programs intended to lead to a reduction in cases of pertussis in the 18 month to four year old age group.
For more information from the Victorian Government Department of Health, please visit
- Whooping Cough Vaccination For New Parents
As of the first of June 2015, the Victorian Government Whooping Cough Vaccination Program for New Parents will begin.
These vaccines will be made available to all women over 28 weeks gestation for each pregnancy, partners of women over 28 weeks gestation who have not had a whooping cough vaccination in the last ten years and parents of babies born after the 1st June 2015.