Appointments for the Pfizer vaccine will be available as of the 27th of September 2021
- We would ask that anyone interested please book a pre-vaccination consultation, either on the phone or in person, which will be bulk-billed. We will book your vaccination after this consultation
- Pfizer vaccines will be given in groups to avoid wastage, on the day of your vaccine please come wearing short sleeves
- We are also offering booster vaccines, which can be done any time after 5 months from your second dose of the Covid-19 vaccine. At this stage on Pfizer has been approved for booster doses, regardless of which vaccine was given to you for your first and second doses
- Vaccines for children aged 5-11 will be available as of the 10th January 2022. If you would like to book an appointment, there is a waiting list at the reception desk, meanwhile feel free to book an appointment with your GP to discuss the vaccine and any concerns you may have.
Flu vaccines 2021
Flu season is yet again on its way, and vaccines are available now. Though it is early in the season, vaccinations this year will be complicated by the Covid-19 vaccine roll out, so it may be easier to get vaccinated for flu as early as possible. If you have any concerns about timing, please book an appointment to discuss and make a plan with your doctor. The following special groups are eligible for the government funded vaccine; children aged 6 months – 5 years; seniors over 65 years; anyone with a chronic health condition; all ATSI people and; pregnant women.
Zostavax (Shingles) Vaccination Program, update 23/09/2017
- As of the 1st of November, 2016, people between the ages of 70 – 79 will be eligible for a Government funded Zostavax immunisation. Zostavax immunises people against Shingles.
- Please feel free to phone us on 9742 7988 for more information or to make a booking. Alternately, you can book online for your vaccination.
- For more information about Shingles and and the free Zostavax immunisation, click here
Whooping Cough Vaccination For New Parents
As of the first of June 2015, the Victorian Government Whooping Cough Vaccination Program for New Parents will begin. These vaccines will be made available to all women over 28 weeks gestation for each pregnancy, partners of women over 28 weeks gestation who have not had a whooping cough vaccination in the last ten years and parents of babies born after the 1st June 2015. These vaccines are free only for parents. If you are becoming a Grandparent, Aunt, Uncle, Cousin or are a friend of the family, you are still able to receive this vaccination at our clinic, but at a cost to yourself.